The memory is sedating, the challenges are way too complex and the urge to opt in is appealing.
The best of using smartphones:
- The great convenience of using our social media accounts on the go.
- We are updated with the topics we follow and get a peak on the news and current affairs.
- We can stay in touch with everyone, everywhere and at any time (provided we stay connected!)
- The wonders of bringing all generations to meet in the one digital world.
The worst of using smartphones:
- Goodbye memory and self organization.
- If we lose the smartphone we lose it all!
- High risks of our privacy being invaded and our personal live hacked.
- Psychological damages caused from contents we are exposed to.
- Sympathy/antipathy played with contents which accuracy is not guaranteed.
I personally can’t live with my smartphone and I continuously weigh its pros against its cons, but I truly believe that the damages are exteral most of the times, and can be caused by the unawareness of others.
This is same as driving safe in a city where nobody needs a driver license, so happy driving and safe ride users!